We design and manufactur Motor Control Centers (MCC Panel) that are designed for the distribution of power, main incoming and motor control panels. These MCC Panels are designed with utmost care and stringent quality inspection to ensure client satisfaction. This range is available in standard as well as in customized size.
During design and manufacturing all working parameters of an electric motor are taken into account . An automated or manual control are fitted onto the MCC panel to stop or start a motor, to regulate speed, to have reverse or forward alternation, to regulate the power and to prevent the electric motor from the hazards of overloads.
Salient features of MCC Panel:
- MCC Panel is modular and compartmentalized for 0. 25 hp to 200 hp Power range with Direct on line Starter and star- delta starter.
- Power distribution panels up to 4000 AMP incoming power distribution, with use of single /multiple incoming & copper or aluminium bus bars.
- PLC I/O chasis
- Feeder circuit breakers and fusible disconnects
Some applications of MCC Panels are:
- S.T.P. & E.T.P. Panels.
- All pumping Aplication panels
- R/F Application
Fully draw out motor control center control panels
- Rated insulation voltage: 660V 50 HZ
- Rated operated voltage: 415V 50HZ
- Rated current: Main horizontal busbar 400A to 3000A, vertical riser 600A
- Short circuit strength: 50 KA RMS for 1sec with 1 sec with a peak current of 105KA
- Ambient temp.: Design Ambient temp. standard 40°C Operated 45°C & 50°C
- Single front & double front version of MCC are available
Non draw out motor control center control panels are:
- Rated insulation voltage 660V 50HZ
- Rated operated voltage 415V 50 HZ
- Rated current: Main Horizontal busbar 400A to 3000A, vertical riser depending load
- Short circuit strength: 50KA RMS for 1sec.with 1 sec with a peak current of 105KA
- Ambient temp: Design Ambient temp standard 4000°C Operated 4500°C & 5000°C
- Degree of protection: Standard